sábado, 27 de octubre de 2018

Rod Stewart "Every Beat Of My Heart"

Every Beat of My Heart is an album by Rod Stewart. It is his fourteenth studio album, released in June 1986. It was released on Warner Bros. Records (WX 53 / 925 446-1). The tracks were recorded at One on One Studios, Can Am Recorders, The Village Recorder, The Record Plant, and Artisan Sound Recorders. It produced four singles: "Love Touch", "Another Heartache", "In My Life", and "Every Beat of My Heart."

Included on this album is the song "Love Touch", which gained popularity as the theme to the Robert Redford film Legal Eagles. "Love Touch" was written by Holly Knight, Mike Chapman, and Gene Black. The album also includes a cover of Lennon–McCartney's "In My Life", one of several times Rod covered them. It was released as a single which failed to chart. According to the liner notes, this album is dedicated to Rod's parents Bob and Elsie Stewart.









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario