lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Michael Bolton "Greatest Hits (1985–1995)"

Greatest Hits (1985–1995) is a compilation album by American recording artist Michael Bolton, released in 1995. The album features Bolton's biggest hit singles from his five previous albums; Everybody's Crazy, The Hunger, Soul Provider, Time, Love & Tenderness and The One Thing, plus five new recordings. The album achieved a great deal of success, going 3x platinum in the US and selling over nine million copies worldwide.

Track listing
  1. "That's What Love Is All About" Michael Bolton, Eric Kaz The Hunger 3:57
  2. "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" Steve Cropper, Otis Redding The Hunger 3:52
  3. "Soul Provider" Bolton, Andy Goldmark Soul Provider 4:26
  4. "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" Bolton, Doug James Soul Provider 4:15
  5. "How Can We Be Lovers?" Bolton, Desmond Child, Diane Warren Soul Provider 3:56
  6. "When I'm Back on My Feet Again" Warren Soul Provider 3:49
  7. "Georgia on My Mind" Hoagy Carmichael, Stuart Gorrell Soul Provider 4:57
  8. "Time, Love and Tenderness" Warren Time, Love & Tenderness 4:18
  9. "When a Man Loves a Woman" Calvin Lewis, Andrew Wright Time, Love & Tenderness 3:51
  10. "Missing You Now" Walter Afanasieff, Bolton, Warren Time, Love & Tenderness 4:25
  11. "Steel Bars" Bolton, Bob Dylan Time, Love & Tenderness 4:25
  12. "Said I Loved You...But I Lied" Bolton, Robert John "Mutt" Lange The One Thing 5:01
  13. "Can I Touch You...There?" Bolton, Lange 5:17
  14. "I Promise You dagger" Bolton, Lange 5:21
  15. "I Found Someone" Bolton, Mark Mangold 3:53
  16. "A Love So Beautiful" Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne 4:07
  17. "This River" Warren 5:17

















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario