jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

ABBA "More ABBA Gold: More ABBA Hits"

More ABBA Gold: More ABBA Hits is a compilation album by Swedish pop group ABBA. Released in 1993, it was the follow-up to the highly successful Gold: Greatest Hits, released the previous year, and went on to sell 3 million copies.

While Gold: Greatest Hits had showcased nineteen of the group's biggest and most recognisable hits, this left out a number of other sizeable international hits, such as "Summer Night City", "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do" and "Angeleyes". These were included here as well as some of ABBA's lesser-known hits from the time when their popularity was declining, such as "Head over Heels" and "The Day Before You Came." Also included are several B-sides and album tracks, plus one previously unreleased track; "I Am the City", dating back to ABBA’s final recording sessions in 1982.

More Gold: More Hits was re-released and digitally remastered in 1999 and again in 2008, coinciding with the release of the film Mamma Mia!. The Australian release featured the European track list, not the Australasian track list on the 1999 issue.


















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario