miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2017

Belinda Carlisle "I Get Weak (Single & Video)"

"I Get Weak" is a pop song written by Diane Warren and produced by Rick Nowels for Belinda Carlisle's second album Heaven on Earth. The song reached number 2 in the US, behind Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", and number 10 in the UK in 1988.

After completing the song, songwriter Diane Warren "initially had Stevie Nicks in mind -- a suggestion she made to producer Rick Nowels, who felt it would be a better fit for Belinda." 

Belinda Carlisle's video features a combination of color and black-and-white shots in the same frames. It was directed by Diane Keaton and also featured model and actor Tony Ward, who would later appear in Madonna's video of "Justify My Love".

Track listing
  1. "I Get Weak" (12" version) – 7:25
  2. "I Get Weak" (7" version) – 4:39
  3. "I Get Weak" (Instrumental version) (US pressing) – 7:32
  4. "Should I Let You In?" – 4:16
The remixes were made by Shep Pettibone.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario